Inside The Keto Cupcake Cookbook, you'll learn the secrets to baking Keto cupcakes so good your friends & family won’t believe it when you say “This is diet food!”
End The War Between Cupcakes & Guilt, Forever…
This cookbook is for you…
- If you wish you could just have your cake and eat it too…
- If you’re tired of making new keto recipes, only to have them turn out to be unsatisfying (or worse yet, having to throw them in the trash bin)…
- If you’re frustrated with throwing away expensive specialty ingredients as you try out different keto cupcake recipes…
- If you’re ready to finally learn the secrets behind perfect keto cupcakes…(cupcakes so good you wouldn’t believe they’re keto-friendly…except you baked them yourself)…
- If you're looking for a keto dessert with just a few net carbs per serving (cupcakes start at just 1 net carb per serving and nutrition facts are provided for each and every recipe).
Then the Keto Cupcake Cookbook you've been waiting for has finally arrived!
Inside The Keto Cupcake Cookbook You'll Learn:
- How to bake with coconut flour and get delicious results every time. Plus, the health benefits of making coconut flour a regular part of your ketogenic diet to maximize fat burning results.
- Which sugar substitutes are best on a ketogenic diet and for your health. You’ll know exactly which one’s to avoid and understand how different sugar substitutes can impact your baking results.
- The difference between sugar alcohols, rare or natural sugars, and functional fibers (and why you should care).
- Which fats are best to ensure your keto cupcakes support your ketogenic diet and overall health. (Yes, these low carb cupcakes are a healthy superfood!)
- The importance of specialty ingredients when baking keto.
- Guidelines for making substitutions to the recipes inside this cookbook.
- How to easily make your own luxurious keto frostings in just minutes.
- Plus, every recipe is written for both a U.S. and international audience with done for you conversions right in the recipe. And, done-for-you conversion charts!
With the Bestselling Keto Cupcake Cookbook, you’ll have a tool that will become a go-to reference in your keto kitchen.
This cupcake cookbook will serve as your go-to reference for baking cupcakes with coconut flour.
You'll save yourself dozens of hours of frustration in the kitchen by learning about the ingredients you'll need to get beautiful results every time.
The keto cupcake recipes in this cookbook are gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
Nutrition facts are provided for each and every keto cupcake and frosting and filling recipe.
Plus, visit Health Coach Tara's Website wholebodyliving.com/cupcake_bonus after your order to claim your limited-time free bonuses including a recipe for Patriotic Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting, sugar substitute guides & specialty ingredient shopping list, and recommendations.
- The Keto Cupcake Cookbook Physical Book Size: 8 x 10 (Perfect Bound)
- Pages: 220 pages
- Binding: The Keto Cupcake Cookbook is a professionally printed perfect-bound softcover book.
- Interior: Black and White Print with Colored Photo Keto Cupcake Image Gallery at the back of the book.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is The Keto Cupcake Cookbook $34.95?
We are a small business and self-publishing this cookbook. We just can't compete with the huge publishing houses on price. Know that your purchase goes to support small business and continued recipe development. You can also find the Kindle version on Amazon for only $9.99.
Do These Cupcakes Really Taste Like The Real Thing?
Don't take our word for it 🙂 — Click the Reviews tab to see what people are saying. These cupcakes took over 2 1/2 years of focused recipe development and were well worth the wait. We love that we can have our cake and eat it too!
Tara and Husband👀👀🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽… Y’allllllll these are thee best cupcake I have ever had period. As a “Sista” I’ve had all types of good cake 🍰. But these right here👀 God bless you and the years you invested into making these delicious cupcakes
Wow! I just made the wedding cake cupcakes with accompanied frosting/filling and topped with fresh raspberries for my husband and my 34th wedding anniversary. This recipe is fantastic! So moist and flavorful! I truly can’t believe how good it was. We’re NOT missing anything with this way of eating. These are way better than any wedding cake I’ve ever had. Can’t wait to try some of her other recipes! Thank you to the moon and back Tara!
I’ve been following Tara for about a year. I joined her Keto membership, and I’m back to my healthy weight. Even though I have more energy, I’ve been desert deprived. This cookbook has it all!! What a variety of cupcakes, gorgeous photos with helpful guidelines, kitchen essentials, tons of recipes, and best of all, I can eat delicious tiny cakes again and not feel guilty. Well done! Thank you, Tara!
Delicious cupcakes! I have been following Tara’s Keto Kitchen on U Tube for several years. Her recipes are fabulous! I love how she reviews ingredients to hep you fool proof the outcome.
Got the cookbook and we’re loving eating these healthy cupcakes. The keto cupcake cookbook will be a valuable addition to your keto cookbook library.
Many believe that once you go on keto, you will never eat dessert again. Or have a cupcake. Or the foods that make life fun. At least without the effects of knocking you out of ketosis and putting you days, weeks, or even months behind in your health goals.
That belief makes living the keto lifestyle seem unsustainable.
Tara blows that myth out of the water with this delightful cupcake cookbook.
She explains the science, the chemistry, and the creativity needed to make the keto lifestyle sustainable—and more fun.
As a former bakery owner who provided high-quality gluten-free baked goods to upscale retail clients, as well a keto lifestyle follower, I appreciate the quality of Kara’s recipes, her attention to detail, and her commitment to making keto not only healthy, but happy.
Now, off to bake another batch of keto cupcakes!
Authentic, Creative, Accessible and Genuinely Delicious! From the explanation of Tara’s love for baking and experience with the Keto diet, to thoughtful consideration she places on explaining each aspect of the process and ingredients she bakes with, Tara leads with love and manages to deliver a delightfully well planned and executed recipe every time!
The deep dive into sugar substitutes & how to bake with coconut flour made this cookbook worth x2 the price. I bought the kindle and spiral bound print edition. I am in love with the spiral binding — thanks for making that available. I want all my cookbooks spiral bound now.
Delighted with the easy to follow recipes!!Tara provides a comprehensive look at diary free, gluten free, keto friendly cupcake recipes. I’m not even on the keto diet, but I love her recipes.
I bought the kindle version of the cookbook on Amazon and live in Europe. I just had to come to your website to leave a note of gratitude that you took the time to convert everything into metric units. I was one of the people who commented on your blog and requested this. Thank you! (Plus, these are amazing!)
I’ve been keto for 3 yrs now and have tried many recipes. Some okay, some good, but these? They’re phenomenal! These easily play up against the carb laden ones, but so much more healthful! I’ve tried the chocolate coconut cupcakes with the salted caramel frosting and the filled wedding cake cupcakes. Both were huge hits with my husband and I. Now we don’t have to feel that we’re missing out for birthdays or other big celebrations. Thank you Tara!!!!!!
Yum yum yum!! These are to-die-for. The recipes are easy to follow and delish!!
spiral binding is the way to go. I got both and gave the flat binding to a friend!
The cupcakes are delicious, but I’m giving 4 starts because I had to order some specialty ingredients like the acacia fiber and xanthan gum. I wish it was easier to source these. I couldn’t find acacia fiber locally. But, other than that I am very happy with these cupcakes and frostings and that I can make them dairy free. I’ve been dairy free for over a decade and am always looking for good recipes.
I am just blown away by how good the cupcakes are. But that isn’t even the best part. For months I’ve been searching for a good resource on using sugar substitutes and baking with coconut flour. I have four kids who are intolerant to gluten and sugar just winds them up. Finally, a cookbook that helps me bake goodies for them (and me). Thank you.