Planning your grocery shopping just got a whole lot easier with our 60-sheet Keto Shopping List Tear-Off Pad.
Make Meal Planning Easier
- After you write out your meal plan, just check off each ingredient you need to purchase or order online for the week.
- Write in anything extra and you're ready to shop!
- Never wonder if a food is keto-friendly or not with the handy keto shopping list tear-off pad.
Never Forget A Favorite Keto Food
- With this handy keto shopping list always ready, you'll be able to skim through it any time to figure out what different things you haven't eaten in a while. Use it to inspire your creativity!
A Full Year Of Shopping Lists
- 60 sheets in total so you have enough for each of the 52 weeks of the year plus a few extras for those special occasion weeks!
Choose from three different color options:
- Green/Neutral: The original and most popular design.
- Pink: For a more feminine feel.
- Black and white: perfect for those who love to color and doodle. This one doubles as a coloring sheet!
Choose from two different sizes:
- The A5 sized tear-off pad has 10 point font.
- The Letter (8 1/2 x 11) sized tear-off pad has 12 point font.
**All tear-off pads are printed after your order. Orders are shipped 3-5 business days after order is placed**
After watching Tara’s keto grocery store tour on YouTube, I saw the Keto Shopping list on her website and knew I had to have it. Well, it arrived today and I am beyond impressed with the quality. I’ve already got this week’s items checked off and even ordered a few things online. This tear off pad is a life saver.
Love!! I keep forgetting to come and write a review and it’s long overdue. This tear off pad has saved me so much time and distraction. Could you make one that is also a meal planning worksheet?
I just got my deluxe planner and tear off pad and am SO happy! These tools are going to make my busy life so much easier.
I’m a paper list person — apps are clunky in the store. I like having all the options in front of me like this. It’s just what I needed.