Week 1 Call Replay:
[progressally_vimeo_video id='' vimeo_id='389822398' width='600' height='350' ]
I’m so proud of your progress and that you’re showing up for yourself.
Let’s get healthy to lose weight… instead of losing weight to get healthy.
For in-between meeting chatter & accountability – Join us in the Facebook group here.
To schedule your 1-on-1 call with Tara, go here.
If you’d like to meet with Jeremy, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . He is mostly available in the evenings central time 😊 And I won’t be offended if you wanna meet with him.
Here’s the items I mentioned today:
- Measure your biomarkers
- Resting Heart Rate
- Use a phone app to measure after lying down for 5 minutes. It’s great time to do a 5 minute meditation!
- Blood Sugar Levels
- Get an Advanced Lipid Panel
- This link will take you to the exact test you should have done. Print and take to your doctor or order it through my link. (This is an affiliate link)
- You can use one of your sessions to look at lab testing and I can empower you with information and understanding. (But, not diagnose, treat or cure)
- Hormones are what determine if we add weight to our body or use calories for repair & maintenance in our body. So, balancing our hormones…starting with insulin is critical. Insulin resistance is the root cause of heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and many other diseases.
- 80% of the population is deficient in magnesium which can cause a lot of symptoms and is very easy to supplement. The best way to supplement with magnesium is through your skin. You can take an Epsom salt/magnesium salt bath (2 cups in the bath) and soak for 20 minutes or you can use a magnesium gel or spray like this one.
- Oral magnesium is best absorbed in the form of Magnesium Glycinate like this one.
IF you are doing keto and want to test for ketosis, this is the blood testing device I demonstrated during the call today.
Questions? Just reply to this email or head to the FB Group and ask there 😊
P.S. Links above are affiliate links whenever possible 😊 Thanks for using them!
Disclaimer: No information contained in emails, meeting, courses or on my website is intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. You should always meet with your doctor prior to any dietary or exercise change. Full disclaimer text can be found here.