Sustainable Keto Membership
Welcome! Explore your exclusive membership content below.
Coronavirus Is Fragile
What We're Doing At Home To Prevent Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Twice per day steam breathing for 5 minutes each time.
- This is the device we're using. (Click here)
- Turn on device and wait for it to warm up and start producing steam.
- Breath steam in through the nose (careful not to get too close and burn your face)
- Turn head and hold breath for 1-2 seconds
- Exhale out through mouth
- Turn head back and breathe steam in through the nose
- Repeat for 5 minutes
- UV light is in our basement heating/cooling unit to sanitize air
- We self-installed this unit (Click here)
- Wiping down all surfaces twice per day with Thieves Household Cleaner at 3x normal cleaning concentration.
- light switches
- doorknobs (inside and outside)
- drawer/cabinet pulls
- refrigerator + freezer doors, especially handles
- sink area, faucets
- anywhere else people touch reguarly
- Thieves hand sanitizer is spread throughout the house to remind people to use it and wash their hands. Thieves hand soap is at all sink areas.
- Handtowels are changed 3 times per day depending upon how often used and re-washed.
- Colloidal silver nasal spray is being used by Tara as she tends to be more susceptible to respiratory issues having mild asthma already.
- We've ordered a special supplement from our Naturopath (see 3/19 members replay for info)
- Daily supplements
- Probiotic from Thryve
... Article in development...
Members Area Tour
[accessally_course_navigation prev_button='Previous' next_button='Next']